Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Spooky Fun Challenge

Halloween is coming soon and so is a new challenge at Your Scrapbook Place. Are you ready? Uhh, the challenge is already here. Oh my, I think I sorta got behind myself there. You can find the new challenge here and its a fun one. And...there is a prize for some lucky entrant. Ikes Art is the sponsor and is offering five digital images to the luck winner of the random drawing. But you have to enter your project and link it back to YSBP in order to be in the drawing. So go check out Ike's Art to see what you could win.

Now that that's all taken care of here is my card for some inspiration

I used Ike's Art Witchy. Isn't she cute and sexy? Coloring isn't one of my better skills so I was hesitant about doing this type of image; so... I jumped out of my box again, grabbed my Copics and went to work.  My card is of a simple style using only glitter pens as embellishment. The Happy Halloween was cut using my Cricut and the Create a Critter 2 cartridge. Having been over a year not using my Cricut, it took me two days, including a half hour on hold to Provo Craft, to figure out how to update my Gypsy so I could link CC2. But that is another post. Oh, I never did talk to anyone at Provo Craft.

Now you've seen what I did, there is more inspiration  here.

Thank you for stopping by

2 comments:

ike said...

Great card and perfect with those cut out letters. I wish I had a Cricut :-)
Thank you for using one of my images :-D

There's a FREEBIE over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES right now :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog

kel Acopan said...

very cute joyce!! i love halloween!

lovies, =o) kel