Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall is Coming



Fall is coming, Fall is coming! The From the Heart Stamps {community}  August Free stamp of the Month challengefeatures PigWit and he is certainly into Fall. He is so cute. The stamp set is Pumpkin PigWit. I enjoyed putting this card together. Looking for layout ideas I went to FtHS  I {heart} Sketches. I liked the current challenge sketch and this is what I came up with.




I am entering my card in the August Free Digital Stamp of the Month challenge.  While the Sketch challenge entry gives the entrant a dollar off of a stamp in the Digital stamp store, I am happy with the free digital stamp I get every month. All I have to do to earn my free digi is use the digi and make the post linking it to the challenge site.  

There you have it. I have made the links for each challenge over at From the Heart digital stamps.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Fab use of the sketch! love his eyes too.
Thank you for joining in with our sketch & SOTM challenges, just remember to add the sketch to your blog post next time please as it's in the rules :)
Jo xx

Sarah Souza said...

Such a cute piggy! Great job on coloring the image. I have never used digi stamps before.