Thursday, May 29, 2014

Two Challenges, One Card



I have two challenges to tell you about this month. I know, I know, the month is almost over. I have been having computer problems, one is in the shop, one doesn’t go onto the internet since Microsoft quit supporting XP and then there is the one I am working on now. It is so slow, I have to wait a couple of minutes for the “reply” form to come up if I want to reply to someone’s e-mail or on the boards. So, I’m not doing much computer work. My laser printer just bit the dust too. Of course it doesn’t work with vista or Win 7, so it was on its way out the door. Well I could go on and on, but you aren’t here to read about my computer problems, you want to see my card and check out the challenges.

The card uses a digi from From the heart stamps for their “Free Digi of the Month challenge. It’s a cute one, with lots of coloring possibilities. It’s called Whimsy Garden Fence. 




The other challenge is for Your Scrapbook Place. Its a recipe card. Six items must be used on the card, a printed background, two images and three buttons. You can check out this challenge here

I'm so late with this, that unfortunately you may not have time to make and entry into either challenge. Go check out the challenges and know that there will be new challenges come June 1.

Thanks for stopping by, Drive safe.

3 comments:

Imke said...

Cute card, Joyce and i like all the glitter on it :-)

Thanks for joining our SOTM May 2014 Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing at Your Scrapbook Place. That image is too cute! Cheers, Holley

Kristie said...

What a darling card, Joyce! I love the itty bitty animals on the image. Sorry to hear of all the computer troubles, hope you get them straightened out soon!